Custom Fire Rater Skylights
- Custom Fire Rater Skylights are certified to BAL40 for bush fire prone areas.
- Fire rated glass skylights can provide a non-combustible barrier in the event of a fire especially in bush fire prone areas or near party or dividing walls as required by council regulations
- Materials used in the manufacture of the Custom Fire Rater are non-combustible and therefore ideal for all applications in commercial buildings
- The Custom Fire Rater skylights help reduce greenhouse effect by using energy saving glass products
- The Custom Fire Rater is the ideal product to be installed on a flat roof in commercial or industrial buildings like schools, factories, warehouses… the list is endless!
- The Custom Fire Rater has no specific and fixed top or bottom; it can be installed on any side.
- Clear view of the sky
- Does not discolour with time
- Sleek roofline
- Toughened glass withstands the elements year after year
- Suits all roof pitches – NOT restricted to a minimum pitch
Base available to suit tile, decking and corrugated iron roof and can be made of zinc, galvanized iron or in any of the Colour Bond colours.
Installation can be done by us or the unit can be supplied only.
STANDARD SIZES – Custom built sizes are also available
|CFR||400 x 700||CFR||400 x 400|
|CFR||400 x 1000||CFR||500 x 500|
|CFR||500 x 800||CFR||600 x 600|
|CFR||500 x 1100||CFR||700 x 700|
|CFR||600 x 800||CFR||800 x 800|
|CFR||600 x 1200||CFR||900 x 900|
|CFR 814||800 x 1200||CFR||1000 x 1000|
|CFR 814||800 x 1400||CFR||1100 x 1100|
|CFR 915||900 x 1500||CFR||1200 x 1200|
|Bushfire Attack Level||Description of predicted bushfire attack and levelof exposure|
|Bal- Low||There is insufficient risk to warrant specific construction requirements < 12.5 kW.m2|
|Bal- 12.5||Ember attack 12.5 kW/m2|
|Bal- 19||Increasing level of ember attack and burning debris ignited by windborne embers together with increasing heat flux between 12.5 to 19 kW/m2|
|Bal- 29||Increasing level of ember attack and burning debris ignited by windborne embers together with increasing heat flux between 19 to 29 kW/m2|
|Bal- 40||Increasing level of ember attack and burning debris ignited by windborne embers together with increasing heat flux and increased likelihood to flame exposure to 40 kW/m2|
|Bal- Flame Zone||Direct exposure to flames from fire front in addition to heat flux and ember attack > 40 kW/m2|